We made shirts to wear to the football games. All the students wear maroon to the games especially if you set in the student section. You also don't get to set down when you "set" in the student section!!! LOL
If you have not seen the movie FireProof you have to go see it. It was amazing. I added a trailer of the movie below so you could get a sneak peek of the movie if you haven't already. They call it a teaser trailer. You should really see this movie. I can't wait until this movie comes out on video so I can buy it. This is one of my favorite movies.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eys; Fear the Lord and depart from evil.
Recent Happenings
School has been going great!!! I have been staying busy school wise as well as socially. (Hard to believe I know) I recently went camping. Last weekend we had our first home football game, and I went to a dance after the game. I went to a Superchick concert. The SuperChick concert was awesome!!!
Pamper Party
Last night I went to a Pamper Party at the Nav. It was a blast. We did Mary Kay facials (I had everyone cracking up during my turn at the facial), painted our nails, put wax on our hands, etc. My favoriate was a lady volunteered to come and do massages. The bad thing about it was she only did it ten minutes a person. Now I am going to have to make an appointment with her because it was just a teaser. She also said that she would give us a discount.