October 2, 2008
Today I started at the school that I am "working" at two days a week. When I first met the teacher this morning I was thinking, "This is going to be a fun class." When I met her I introduced myself, went to shake her hand and she said, "I'm not a shaker, I'm a hugger." Yikes!!! I got several hugs today... Well when we got into her class it was very quiet. It was too quiet for me. I thought I was going to go to sleep. I even got in trouble for tapping my foot. The kids are quiet most of the day and she plays soft piano music and I guess I was tapping my foot, and she said, "We don't tap our feet." Ooops, I'm sorry. The crazy thing about how quiet she likes her room is she has a wild personality. Anyways I don't know if I can survive in such a quiet environment. LOL...